Low Pressure Tanning BedOur Low Pressure beds are great for relaxation. In these beds, clients start off with a lower time building their tanning tolerance to the max of 20 minutes. These beds have a wide, curved 7-foot tanning surface. To build and maintain your tan, clients should come at least 3-4 times per week.
Mid Pressure Tanning BedOur Mid Pressure beds are our MOST POPULAR BED! In mid pressure beds, clients start off with a lower time building their tanning tolerance to a max of 12 minutes. Lay down beds are equipped with optional high pressure facial and shoulder lamps that provide a no burn tan as well as side lamps which help provide a 360 degree tanning experience. The lay down beds have a spacious 7-foot slightly curved tanning surface with built in stereo speakers. To build and maintain your tan, clients should come at least 2-3 times per week.
Mid Pressure Stand-Up Tanning BedOur Mid Pressure stand-up beds are our MOST POPULAR BED! In mid pressure stand-up beds, clients start off with a lower time building their tanning tolerance to a max of 9 minutes. Stand-ups provide a 360 degree tanning experiance with no tan lines. To build and maintain your tan, clients should come at least 2-3 times per week.
High Pressure Tanning Bed
The MATRIX L33 is a revolutionary 360 degree Hi-Pressure tanning machine with thirty-three high-pressure UVA lamps for a uniform and simultaneous all-round effect over the whole body, without the user needing to turn over. Surrounded by the sun, almost suspended in mid air, the tanning experience is luxurious and satisfying. Emission in all directions and the tilting effect of the central tanning units ensures all-round body tanning while cutting session times by 50%. Comfort is enhanced by the solarium’s open styling, giving the extraordinary sensation of being quite simply surrounded by light. The ventilation system is powerful, silent and highly efficient guaranteeing the best results in perfect relaxation.
- Less than 1% UVB rays so its least likely to induce a pink or red reaction. Highly recommended for those that burn easily or have a hard time tanning.
- Due to higher UVA rays, it usually takes 3-5 sessions for the tan to mature and see a noticeable difference. These beds give a deeper longer lasting tan which is why it requires only one tan every 7-10 days for maintenance.
- Tan only 2-3 times monthly versus 2-3 times weekly
- Tans 6-8 times quicker than basic beds
- Get a base tan in only 3 sessions
- Tan time: Maximum 12 minutes.
- Exclusively Designed for all Skin Types (Fair, Medium, Dark)
- Futuristic open design